Monday, November 30, 2015

test


 

 

 

Taking the SRI test was a little stressful because it shows how I have been doing since the last time I toke the test. When I take the SRI tast I feel like I don't feel rushed like when I take some of the others because the SRI tast is not timed like other teats I have taken. When I saw my test score I felt a little disappointed my score wheat done the first time I took the teats I got 975 and now I got a 912 I when done a little but I still have the highest score in my class. I know i could have done better if I had took my time and read the questions a little more carful I could have done beater I know it. Teats can be very stressful so you study for the teats and start stressing a lot more than before and you start worrying about doing bad on a teats. The most important thing to do is read the questions very carefully and to try your beast and don’t cheat on a teats because the answers can be wrong. 

1 comment:

  1. Glad you were able to think about your own stress and how to manage it. This isn't just an important skill for taking tests, it's an important skill for life!

    ReplyDelete