Saturday, December 12, 2015

writing


Writing is very hard to do some times because you don’t know what to wright about or you don’t know how to start your writing. Writing can be very hard or very easy for me it is hard because I don’t know what to wright about and when I do know what  I am going to wright about I don’t know how to starter my writing. You should wright about something that you like or what you think about. When you are writing starting can be hard but gust think when you read a story what is the first sentence telling you about the story what it is going to be about for example a girl named beaky was a normal girl that’s life was changing for the beater or for the worse make it so the person what’s to read what you wrote. When you wright it should be thot threw to see wat makes more sense dot gust and wright something random it might not make sense to someone else but don’t try to hard pleas someone else wright what you want to wright not what someone else wants it  is your chose what you wright about.

3 comments:

  1. Zayda, you have some good thoughts. Try making your sentences shorter. Remember to name something and tell more about it.
    Mr. McKee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zayda,

    When you get stuck thinking about something to write, try picking something you're interested in or experienced. Like I said before, keep your sentences short at the beginning. They will be easier to understand for the reader.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is so true! Sometimes I sit down to write, and the hardest part is that first idea, that first sentence... Then again, I would much rather think of things myself than answer boring questions out of a textbook. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete