Tuesday, January 26, 2016

sports

Sports what do you like about sports. What I like about sports is it brings family’s together like my family go’s for Mexico in saucer when they make a goal they go crazy .sports can also show how some family members are different like I go for use in saucer and my family goes for Mexico so when they go agents one another it is different I cheer when use makes a goal  and my family cheer when Mexico makes a goal. At the end it doesn’t matter how won or lost. Comment what your favorite sport is

2 comments:

  1. I used to love playing soccer, but my favorite sport to watch is basketball. When I watch soccer, I watch the highlights later or online-- that way I get to see all the best plays and goals at once! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was never very good at soccer. Back in Indiana where I grew up basketball and football were king. My little high school with only 600 kids went to the semi-finals in the state tournament. That was exciting. Mr. McKee

    ReplyDelete