Sunday, November 27, 2016

thanksgiving

thanksgiving was pretty good kina boring I was forced to make food with my mom like every fudging year after making food I have to clean the table and the chicane and the react of the house with some help. ones done with the house I had to get dressed wen people started arriving me and my cozen have to tack karee of there kids.I got the little kids they would not listen they some how fond glitter and covered me in it I had took a 2 min nap they found my makeup and put it on me during my nap wen I woke up I looked like the inside of a 1 year olds coloring book my mom wold not stop laughing. I had to clean my face with water and shop it was hard af to tack off  and the glitter was the worst parte I have ben sizing glitter for the past few days it will stop by the time I go back to school. the day after thanksgiving we still had a small party it was a lot  more fun I didn't have to tack care of kids .
Image result for thanksgiving


Image result for Funny Thanksgiving Memes
 

No comments:

Post a Comment