Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Tuesday 11/15/16 living with half of a brain

Cameron is a little girl that at three years old had gotten very bad seizers 10 times a day. Her parents had to make a hared chose but they chose what they that what was beast. I feel like most kids would be sad and scared . I would be sad that I had to lose some thing, I would be scared that I mite not be able to use a part of my body stay paralyzed. Jessie is another girl that also hade bad seizers she had them till she was 6 she had the same surgery that Cameron hade it has bean a few years since the surgery she is 14. I think cam is a very smart, athletic and has a vary bubbly personality she is still the same girl she was but one of her hands is still paralyzed. cam shows that no mater what you can still active anything you put your mind to no matter what happens. Cameron and Jessie are very amazing girls.  

No comments:

Post a Comment